Kenya National Commission Job Vacancies 2023
This is to announce the commencement of Kenya National Commission Job Vacancies 2023/2024 at UNESCO. The opportunities we believe will interest those searching for Kenya National Commission for UNESCO Jobs, UNESCO Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024, UN Jobs in Kenya, or KNATCOM UNESCO Jobs.
However, UNESCO is a global body championing the cause of improved access to education and support for young bright minds in society. Since they commenced their global campaign in Kenya, they have been instrumental in paving a new way for the region. The available UNESCO Jobs in Kenya are geared towards consolidating their workforce in the country.
Additionally, just like we said earlier we shall also detail how to get a UN Job in Kenya. First and foremost you must show care and passion for the work done at UNESCO before you can fit in.
List of Kenya National Commission Job Vacancies 2023/2024
Title: Corporate Secretary and Director of Legal Services
Requirements and Skills for this Corporate Secretary Job
- Firstly, the person will act as a legal adviser to the commission on all legal matters.
- I will also, prepare and interpret contracts for the commission.
- Thirdly, at least a Bachelor’s Degree or HND is acquired from a recognized institution.
- While preparing to apply, it is expected you have some level of Job experience in this field.
Title: Manager Finance and Accounts
Requirements and Skills for this Manager Finance and Accounts Position
- Participate in all meetings as well as assist in consolidating partnerships with external bodies.
- Also, in-depth knowledge of Financial accounting especially in business.
- Most importantly, B.sc/HND/B.A certificate as announced by National Commission Job Vacancies 2023/2024 officials.
- Budgeting, Auditing, Tax Analysis, etc. are all integral roles of this position.
- Experience in accounting Jobs in Kenya is also important.
Title: Director, Research, and Consultancy
Kenya National Commission of Recruitment Requirements and Skills for this Director
- Identify research priorities and draw plans for their implementation.
- Certainly, Kenya National Commission for UNESCO Jobs officials is looking for smart and highly innovative individuals for this position.
- Furthermore, will provide technical support to departments in the development of research proposals for both internal actors and external partners.
- Open to applicants with at least a higher institution degree or diploma.
Title: Director Culture Programme
Requirements and Skills for Director Culture Programme Position
- Firstly, the employee will identify with relevant partners and stakeholders necessary in the promotion of UNESCO Culture program activities.
- Interested and qualified persons should have evidence of experience doing similar UN Jobs in Kenya.
- Will coordinate culture campaigns while also holding sensitization with all involved.
- Good length of experience as detailed by National Commission Job recruiters.
Title: Director Communication and Information Programme
Kenya National Commission of Recruitment Requirements and Skills for this Director Communication Job
- Ensure direct and total implementation of all UNESCO information and communication projects.
- Sound organizational skills.
- KNATCOM UNESCO Job officials require nothing less than a University degree and a minimum of a Diploma for this Job.
- Can work under little or no supervision according to Kenya National Commission Job Vacancies 2023/2024 officials.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya National Commission
- Apply through the Application portal
Above all, interested people should visit the recruitment portal HERE and click to apply for their preferred position.
Lastly, no application fee is required therefore, be careful of recruitment scammers.
To sum up, we will like to hear what you think. And the way you can help us achieve that is by sharing your thoughts in the comment section of this webpage. In addition, ensure you subscribe to our free email updates, which will enable us to send you recent job opportunities and more.