Jobs at Retirement Benefits Authority | RBA Jobs in Kenya 2023
Retirement Benefits Authority is a regulatory body. That’s charged with the duty of regulating the activities of financial institutions operating in the Kenya Pensions industry. It is under the national treasury.
However, We are happy to announce to you that recruitment has commenced for the latest Jobs at Retirement Benefits Authority in Kenya. Therefore, if you have been on the search for RBA Jobs in Kenya, the latest Government Jobs in Kenya, RBA vacancies 2023 in Kenya, Jobs in Kenya RBA, or Kenya Retirement Benefits Authority Portal.
- Ministry of Water and Irrigation Jobs in Kenya | Water Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Ministry of Health Kenya Jobs 2023/2024 | Latest Public Health Jobs in Kenya
- KEMRI Jobs in Kenya | KEMRI Recruitment 2023
- Latest Recruitment in Kenya Defence Forces 2023
- Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program 2023/2024 | Internship in Kenya Banks
List of Current Jobs at Retirement Benefits Authority Kenya.
Job Title: Records Assistant
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Requirements for the Position of Records Assistant at RBA
- The recording assistant under the supervision of his/her superiors will ensure accurate documentation and registry of events in the authority.
- Secondly and most importantly, with a minimum of a diploma, you can apply for this administrative Job in Kenya at RBA.
- Sound office management skills would be crucial.
- If you have done office secretary Jobs in Kenya or administrative assistant Jobs in Kenya then this recruitment is indefinitely for you.
- The officials also made it compulsory for everyone to bring along a valid form of identification for the Job
Job Title: Driver
Kenya Retirement Benefits Authority Recruitment Requirements for the Position of Driver
- The authority is looking for experienced drivers with a wealth of knowledge that can handle some driving and logistics Jobs at RBA.
- Most importantly, the least educational requirement for this Job in Kenya RBA is a KSCE certificate.
- In addition to the KSCE certificate, you are also required to present evidence of first aid training which was made compulsory by the recruiting officials.
- However, Applicants are expected to bring along a valid driving license.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience doing driving Jobs in Kenya.
- You must also have sound knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- Lastly, the Driver will also provide records of vehicular activities in the authority on a monthly basis.
Job Title: ICT Officer
Requirements for the Job of ICT Officer at RBA
- Only B.sc holders are the most qualified for this public administration Job in Kenya.
- Secondly, in-depth knowledge of Java, SQL, PHP, Net Framework e.t.c is compulsory.
- Because of how professional and sensitive the position is a professional certificate detailing your expertise in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/SAP/Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent is very much necessary.
- Further, you are also required to have obtained a minimum of one year of experience doing ICT Jobs in Kenya.
- Moreover, jobs at the Retirement Benefits Authority are mostly entry-level personnel. As a result, those seeking Graduate Jobs in Kenya can also apply.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Eligibility / Requirements for the Position of Executive Assistant at RBA
- Certainly, this is a top executive position. That is why RBA would require you to have a Bachelor’s degree in any related Social Science discipline.
- KSCE certificate is mandatory for this position at RBA.
- RBA Jobs in Kenya is one of the highest-paying jobs in Kenya. So, if you are qualified for this position endeavor to apply.
- You must have obtained a minimum of one year of working experience doing similar top management Jobs in Kenya before applying.
- In the same vein, fluency in English and Kiswahili languages would be desirable.
Job Title: Finance Officer
RBA Recruitment 2023 Qualifications for the Position of Finance Officer
- The Finance officer in the team, working with other staff will help in the management of financial activities in the authority. Ensuring that budgets meet up to their purpose and also providing first-hand financial advice and reports to the management.
- The selected, candidate will ensure the financial policies of the firm, are strictly adhered to and report any form of misappropriation from any staff to the management.
- The call to apply is open to only graduates of related financial disciplines.
- Professional certification from relevant professional bodies is mandatory.
- Financial personnel Jobs at Retirement Benefits Authority are ICT inclined which is why you are expected to have knowledge of the use of the computer.
How to Apply for a Job at RBA