Job Vacancies in Nakuru | Nakuru County Government Job 2024
Nakuru County is one of the regions in Kenya that has stood out over the years in economic development, Tourism, Health, and Education.
However, we are delighted to inform our esteemed readers and followers that, recruitment for Community Health Jobs and more in Nakuru County has commenced. These vacancies we believe will interest those looking for Nakuru county assembly Jobs, Nakuru County Government Job 2024/2025, Nursing Jobs in Nakuru 2024, or how to apply for Nakuru County Public Service Board 2024/2025 Jobs.
Latest Jobs at Nakuru County Government in Kenya Plus Requirements
Job Title: Nephrologist
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Requirements for the Position of Nephrologist in Nakuru County Government
- Firstly, the call to apply for this very Nakuru County Government Job 2024/2025 is only open to Graduates of Medicine and Surgery.
- Also, this position is a highly professional medical Job. That is why a Master’s Degree is mandatory for anybody applying.
- Similar to other Community Health Jobs in Nakuru County, This job requires one to have obtained a license to practice Medical Jobs in Kenya.
- A minimum of six years of experience in Health Management Jobs in Kenya or in similar Kenya Jobs in Nakuru is crucial.
Jobs Title: Fisheries Assistant, Livestock Production Assistant, Agriculture Assistant, Animal Health Assistant, Leather Development Assistant, Health Record Assistant, and Public Health Assistant.
Essential Requirements for These Assistant Jobs at the Nakuru County Government in Kenya
- Firstly, anyone that wants to secure either of these Assistant vacancies, should have an academic qualification in Fisheries, Public Health, Health Records, Leather Development, Animal Health, Agriculture, or Livestock Production.
- Secondly, being registered or being a member of relevant professional or non-professional organizations, will make you stand a better chance of getting the job.
- Thirdly, Applicants should be citizens of Kenya.
- Lastly, interested persons should have good knowledge of the computer.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Vacancy No: 55
Required Qualifications for this Registered Nurse Vacancies at the Government of Nakuru
- First of all, interested Nurses must possess Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing. From Government approved schools.
- It’s also important that you have a Registration Certificate from the Nursing Council of Kenya. Before filling out the application form for this Government of Nakuru 2024 recruitment for 55 Nurses.
- Thirdly, only Citizens of Kenya are welcome to apply.
- Further, qualified Nurses must be computer literate before Applying for these Nursing Jobs.
- In addition, each qualified Nurse should possess a valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
Job Title: Pharmacist
Nakuru County Government Requirements for the Position of Pharmacist
- Firstly and most importantly, ensure you have obtained your Pharmaceutical studies degree. Before applying for this latest Pharmaceutical Job in Kenya 2024 at Nakuru County.
- Secondly, this is among the medical Job vacancies in Nakuru. That requires Applicants to be members of professional bodies related to the job they are applying.
- You don’t have much chance of being among the Nakuru County shortlisted candidates for this job. If you don’t have at least 1-year internship experience in Pharmaceutical practice.
- Also, Diligence and devotion to work is an important traits expected of Applicants for this Nakuru County Government work.
Job Title: Internship Programme
Required Qualifications for this Internship Programme at the Nakuru County Government
- Firstly, interested and qualified persons should have certificates from Government approved schools. Before filling out the application form for this Nakuru Internship Programme.
- Also, this Internship programme is made for people with no previous work experience.
- See the full Nakuru Government 2024/2025 Internship Advert in the How to Apply section of this web page.
Job Title: Ambulance Operator
Conditions for the Position of Ambulance Operator That’s One of the Nakuru County Government Jobs 2024
- Just like all other Driving Job Vacancies in Nakuru 2024. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license before applying for this position.
- Moreover, the Job is among the Casual Jobs in Nakuru that the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education can secure for you.
- You must get a recommendation of good conduct from the Kenya Police. Before you can get this Nakuru County Government Job.
- In addition, only those that passed the test drive. Will stand the chance of being among Nakuru county shortlisted candidates for this driving Job in Kenya.
- Lastly, if you have held transport and logistics positions in Nakuru County Assembly Jobs, then you can fit in perfectly in this Job.
How to Apply for a Job at Nakuru County Government
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, Applicants that have gone through the recruitment requirements for this Job and wish to apply. Should proceed to the recruitment portal www.nakuru.go.ke or nakuru.go.ke and apply.
Importantly, interested Persons should know they can always visit this Nakuru County Government in order to see their latest jobs and more.
- Latest Government Jobs in Kenya 2024/2025 | National Government Jobs in Kenya 2024
- Tuskys Supermarket Jobs 2024 | Tuskys Job Application Form
- Kenya Airways Jobs | Kenya Airways Recruitment Process
- IEBC Jobs 2024/2025 | IEBC Recruitment Portal 2024
- KEFRI Jobs 2024 | KEFRI Job Application Template
In conclusion, Applicants should feel free to let the Apply for a Job team know if this “Job Vacancies in Nakuru | Nakuru County Government Job 2024/2025” post, provided answers to their queries. They are equally welcome to ask questions and interact with other job seekers via the comment section of this page.