GSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 for UTME and Direct Entry (DE)
The Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME registration portal. Is now open for candidates that have always wanted to enroll in degree programs. In this noble Institution, through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) admission process.
As a result, the Moden News team has simplified this GSU Post UTME 2023/2024 registration process for you. Because we have provided the vital information, which will guide you through this application process.
The details of the Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME, which you see here include. The full requirements for the GSU admission screening application, How to fill the GSU Post UTME registration form, Cut off mark, Application closing date, and lots more. So simply read through this page, and follow the registration procedure.
GSU Post UTME Registration Requirements 2023/2024
- The Gombe State University admission screening form for UTME and Direct Entry candidates. Is only made for those the selected the school as their first choice, during their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board application.
- Secondly, the Direct Entry candidates must have acquired NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma. Before proceeding to apply for GSU admission screening 2023/2024.
- Thirdly, candidates must meet the UTME-approved O’level requirement for admission.
GSU Post UTME Cut Off Mark
- Firstly, the Gombe State University Post UTME cut off mark for candidates applying to be admitted into Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences is 140. That is to say, only persons that scored up to 140 in the recent JAMB exam, can fill out the GSU admission screening application form.
- On the other hand, those applying for Medicine, Pharmacy, and Law Programmes must have a minimum UTME (JAMB) score of 200.
- Alternatively, candidates that applied for Medicine, Pharmacy, and Law Programmes, but could not score up to 200 in JAMB. But scored up to the general cut off mark, which is 160. Should do a change of course and change to departments like B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics, and Physics etc).
How to Apply or Fill the Gombe State University Admission Screening Form
Eligible candidates shall pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only via Gombe State University Remita Platform [go to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000108566/biller.spa. In the Name of service/Purpose section, select Post UTME Payment]. The Remita Slip shall be presented to the Bursar for issuance of official payment receipt and the Online Personal Identification Number (PIN) to allow them access to the University portal.
Candidates shall then visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the Screening Exercise.
Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
GSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The Gombe State University management has released the 2023/2024 admission screening form. All you should do now is go through the requirements and application procedure that have been made available here. So can get a step-by-step guide on how to apply online.
Recommended Admission News
- Apply: FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Screening 2023/2024
- University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Screening 2023/2024
- FUTO 2023 Post-UTME Registration and Screening
- FUTO Updated Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- FUWUKARI Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration Form | See the Date and Requirements
Application Deadline: the admission screening application closing date, has been specified by the management of Gombe State University management. Therefore, candidates are expected to apply on or before the closing date.