GSU Admission List 2023/2024 | How to Check Gombe State University Admission List PDF
The Gombe State University (GSU) merit admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is finally out.
However, this GSU first admission List is for candidates that applied for the GSU Post UTME, through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). And also participated in the admission screening exercise.
To clarify, this Gombe State University (GSU) admission list contains the names of candidates. Who has been offered provisional Admission into the university’s degree programs?
That’s why all prospective GSU students must follow the “How to Check GSU Admission List/Status” procedure on this page. In other to know if they have been admitted or not.
In addition, the Moden News team also added guidelines to the things that admitted candidates must do. So they can accept and equally keep their Gombe State University (GSU) 2023/2024 admission. Simply go through the full content of this web page to see all.
Is GSU Admission List for 2023 Out
Candidates that have been wanting to know if the Gombe State University admission list for 2023/2024 is out. Should understand that the list is out.
The importance of this update is to keep you ready and also show you how to check this GSU admission list.
Simply leave a comment below, bookmark this web page, and also subscribe to our free email updates. So you can get notified immediately after more list is released.
How to Check GSU Admission List or Admission Status for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- First of all, go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Secondly, log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Thirdly, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Lastly, Select ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GSU admission status.
- Go to the GOMSU admission status-checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Supply your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Check button to access your GSU admission status.
What to do After Checking the Gombe State University Admission List 2023/2024
- Firstly, login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Gombe State University admission.
- Each candidate must proceed to pay his or her acceptance fee. After confirming his or her GSU admission.
- It’s equally important that you print your admission letter because you will be needed for registration and other important things.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here.
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
How to Accept Your Gombe State University Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Firstly, visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal: portal.jamb.gov.ng/
- After opening this JAMB CAPS portal, login to your profile with your username and password.
- Thirdly, find and select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you have done these first three things above, the next stage is to select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the spaces provided.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to gain access to your GSU admission status.
- Importantly, candidates that have gotten the Gombe State University admission, will go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates, also feel free to tell us what you have in mind about this “GSU admission list” in the comment section.