Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment 2023/2034 | Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment Portal
Ghana National Ambulance Service since its establishment has been a pivotal arm of the country’s emergency response services. Also, it is made up of professional medical emergency experts and dedicated staff. Who works tirelessly to provide first-hand emergency response when called upon.
To keep providing the top-quality service they provide. We are delighted to inform you guys that Ghana Ambulance Service recruitment 2023/2024, has commenced for Interested Applicants. However, we believe that this Ambulance Service Job in Ghana will interest those searching for Ghana national ambulance recruitment portal, Ghana ambulance service recruitment update, or Ghana ambulance service recruitment requirements.
- Qatar Airways Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
- Fidelity Bank Ghana Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023/2024
- Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment 2023
- The Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment 2023/2024 | Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Form 2023
- Ghana Public Service Recruitment 2023/2024 | Current Public Service Jobs in Ghana
Job Title: Driver (Emergency Ambulance Services)
Job Field: Medical / Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Description of this Ghana National Ambulance Recruitment 2023/2024 Plus Why You Should Apply
- The Job from what the officials disclosed to us. Is for those that are passionate about rendering health emergency services when needed.
- Current Jobs in Ghana 2023/2024 that involve emergency health services are very challenging. Applicants should make sure they are ready for the challenges before applying for this one.
- This Ambulance emergency Driving Jobs in Ghana 2023 are not like regular Driving Jobs. As a result, it requires special skill and expertise because the drivers are always on emergency services.
- Ghana Ambulance Service recruitment 2023/2024 officials also disclosed that before applying. Applicants must ensure that they have no pending issues with law enforcement agencies.
- This is actually one of those Occupational Health Jobs in Ghana that pays workers handsomely along with other juicy incentives.
- Ghana Ambulance Service recruitment portal will only validate Applications from Ghanaians. Therefore, non-indigenes should not apply because the Job is only meant for Ghanaians.
- Falsification of documents for these health and safety Jobs in Ghana would be treated as a criminal offense. So ensure that every document with you is authentic and verifiable.
- Furthermore, Officials of this Ghana Ambulance Service recruitment 2023 also made it clear that those that fail the medical and health fitness test will be disqualified for the Job.
- The Ghana Ambulance service recruitment form is sold for GHS 50.00, therefore anybody offering a lower or higher amount is a scammer. Ensure you purchase it from the appropriate authorities.
- Upon recruitment, the successful Applicants will go through some months of training to educate and drill them on the rudiments of the Job.
Ghana Ambulance Service Recruitment Requirement for this Job
- WAEC certificate along with a BECE certificate is the least educational requirement for this Job.
- Secondly, Ghana Ambulance Service recruitment 2023/2024, is for those that can adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Valid Driving License and NHIA card are also mandatory.
- Another Ghana Ambulance Services entry requirement that officials would be looking out for is age. Because only those between the ages of 18 and 35 are most qualified to apply.
- Interested persons, should be willing to render selfless service to the organization and to society at large. If offered this job.
- Experience from health NGO Jobs in Ghana or similar Emergency services Jobs would be very much essential for this recruitment.
- Lastly, interested persons should be in good health condition, before filling out the application form for this Ghana Ambulance Service recruitment.
How to Apply for a Job at Ghana Ambulance Services
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements. And wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal: nas.gov.gh, nas.gov.gh/recruitment, or www.training.nas.gov.gh after purchasing the recruitment form [E-Voucher] and apply.