Geothermal Development Company Job Vacancies 2024
We are pleased to announce that recruitment for Geothermal Development Company Job Vacancies 2024/2025 has commenced. However, we are enjoining all those searching for vacancies at Geothermal Development Company, Job vacancies at Geothermal Development Company, or Geothermal Development Company Jobs 2024. Additionally, we shall also include how best to apply for these Geothermal Jobs.
Certainly, Geothermal remains a pacesetter in the Kenyan Energy Sector. Creating many job opportunities as well as energy solutions for the many industries and sectors in the country. GDC is fully government-owned with other subsidiaries to its name. Moreover, the current recruitment for Job vacancies at Geothermal Development Company is targeted at consolidating the already existing workforce and also improving their productivity.
List of Geothermal Development Company Job Vacancies 2024/2025
Title: Manager, Legal Services
Skills and Requirements for Manager, Legal Services Role
- Firstly, the manager along with other legal aides will undertake all litigations and legal matters concerning the company.
- Secondly, it is a professional Job. Therefore, applicants must have nothing less than 11 years of experience in doing similar legal services Jobs in Kenya.
- Thirdly, a law degree in addition to Masters’s and Post Graduate Degree in Law.
- Membership in professional law bodies is also important.
Title: Manager ( Risk and Quality Assurance )
Skills and Requirements for Manager (Risk and Quality Assurance) Job
- Promote a strong operational risk management and compliance culture
- In addition, Officials recruiting for Geothermal Development Company Job Vacancies 2024 insist on nothing less than 11 years of work experience.
- M.sc holder in relevant disciplines.
- Sound leadership and administrative skills.
Title: Manager ( Human Resources )
Skills and Requirements for Manager (Human Resources) Position
- Set up programs allowing for good fostering of the relationship between staff and Management.
- Secondly, one must be of sound organizational management skills, especially in the area of Human resources management.
- Thirdly, B.sc/M.sc and a postgraduate diploma in related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of managerial role experience as disclosed by Geothermal Development Company Jobs 2024/2025 officials.
- Professional certifications remain important, especially for this type of GDC job in Kenya.
Title: Manager Administration
Geothermal Development Company Recruitment Requirements for this Vacant Position
- Firstly, the person will undertake the general administrative managerial role in the company.
- Only Masters Degree holders and disciplines related to this role can apply. Additionally, Postgraduate diploma holders can also apply.
- Proficiency in the use of the computer.
- Certainly, excellent leadership skill is a necessary prerequisite to Geothermal Development Company Job Vacancies 2024/2025.
Title: Manager ( Infrastructure Development )
Geothermal Development Company Recruitment Requirements for Manager (Infrastructure Development) Job
- Ensuring compliance with safety and quality management systems.
- Also, Applicants will also need to tender evidence of at least 11 years of experience doing Jobs similar to these Geothermal Jobs.
- Most importantly, B.sc/M.sc obtained from a recognized university.
- Lastly, must be a certified professional as disclosed by Geothermal Development Company Jobs 2024 officials.
How to Apply for a Job at Geothermal Development Company
- Apply through the Application address
Above all, interested Persons are to visit the company’s career portal: www.gdc.co.ke/careers. to apply.
Alternatively, Candidates can prepare a well-detailed CV of themselves along with their application indicating the position they want to the address below.
The Managing Director & CEO,
Geothermal Development Company Limited,
P.O. Box 100746 – 00101,
Email: [email protected]
KAWI HOUSE, 4th Floor, Popo Road, South C, along Red Cross Road.
Additionally, Applicants are also expected to have met the provisions of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.