Fed Poly Bauchi 2023/2024 ND 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List – portal.fptb.edu.ng
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) has released her 2023/2024 ND 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List via portal.fptb.edu.ng. As a result, Candidates who have been waiting for the Admission list to come out. Will have to carefully follow the guidelines that have been published on this webpage.
In other to successfully check if their names made it to the 2023/2024 academic session of Fed Poly Bauchi 2023/2024 ND 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List.
How to Check Fed Poly Bauchi 2023/2024 ND 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission List 2023/2024 (1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch)
Dear readers, If you’ve registered to participate in the Federal Poly Bauchi (FPTB), Post UTME, and you’ve been seeking when the institution will announce the admission list of candidates who have been accepted to the institution for the 2023/24 academic year. If so, you’re on the right web page. This article will include the names of those who were successfully who were admitted to Bauchi Poly, including the (1st, 3rd, 2nd, and 1st batches).
This announcement is intended to inform the public, particularly those who took part in screening for admission to Federal Poly Bauchi admissions screening that the management of the school has made public the names of the candidates who were granted access provisional to the Polytechnic’s National Diploma (N.D.) various degree programs.
- Firstly, the surest way to confirm if you have gained admission or not is by checking at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) admission status checking portal here: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/Login
- Then the second thing to do is to login into your profile with your username and password.
- When you must have successfully logged into your profile at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board portal.
- Simply locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Further, select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the column provided.
- Lastly, select ‘Check Admission Status‘ and confirm if you have been admitted to study in Fed Poly Bauchi or not.
How the Check the Fed Poly Bauchi Admission List at the School Website
- Firstly, go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
- Secondly, select the admission session
- Thirdly, enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
- Select Department,
- Then Select Level of Study (i.e ND)
- Select your admission stream
- Finally, select the “Display List” button.
NOTE: Those that have been offered admission to study in the Fed Poly Bauchi (FPTB). Should simply Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Air Force Secondary Schools 2023/2024 Admission Lists into JSS 1 (Check Here)
- Lagos State University (LASU) Admission List for 2023/2024 (Merit Supplementary Batch)
- FUAM Admission List For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNN 2023/2024 Supplementary Admission List Checking for UTME and DE
- Check UNIZIK 2023/2024 Part-Time Degree Admission List
- UMYU 1st & 2nd Batch UTME & DE Admission List For 2023/2024
Important Notice On the Fed Poly Bauchi 2023/2024 ND 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2017 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be required to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration immediately,
- Also, You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after the issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.