Enugu State University, ESUT Post UTME 2023/2024 Application Portal
The time has come for young Nigerian youths. Who has been wanting to become a student of the prestigious Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)? To take a step to fulfil their dreams by applying for the ESUT Post UTME 2023/2024.
As a result, the Moden News team has brought you the full details of ESUT Admission screening. Plus all the relevant information you will need in other to achieve a successful Enugu State University Post UTME application.
So all you have to do now is simply go through the details we have published on this page. Which includes the ESUT Post UTME requirements, How to Apply for ESUT admission screening 2023/2024 and lots more. It’s also important for you to read and follow the instructions that guide this application very well.
ESUT Post UTME Requirements 2023/2024
- Firstly, anyone that wants to be admitted into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT). In the 2023/2024 admission process, must have a minimum JAMB score of 140.
- Similarly, those that want to be admitted to study Medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory Science or Pharmacy. Should have a minimum JAMB score of 200, before filling out the ESUT admission screening registration form.
- Thirdly, interested persons should be people that meet the approved UTME O’level requirements in not more than 2 sittings.
Is ESUT Post UTME Form Out
Importantly, the 2023/2024 Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) admission screening form is out. Those that want to know more about the form and this current admission screening should leave a comment below, subscribe for our free email updates and always check back.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME/Admission Screening
Importantly, candidates should take note of the fact that application for this Enugu State University of Science and Technology Admission Screening registration has commenced.
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2023/2024 Admission Screening Registration.
- On the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details on the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR pay direct.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
In addition, Candidates should have in mind that they will upload their 0′ Level results in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board-approved CBT Centres. For more information about the ESUT Post UTME simply visit the advert page HERE.
- ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Download PDF)
- ESUT Admission List 2023/2024 and How to Check Here
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2023/2024 and Application Portal
- LAUTECH Post UTME 2023/2024 for UTME/DE
Lastly, prospective students are advised to be mindful of fake websites. Because the only official website for ESUT Post UTME/admission exercise is www.portal.esut.edu.ng.