DPR Recruitment 2023/2024 | DPR Jobs 2023 – www.dpr.gov.ng
The Department of Petroleum Resources has opened the recruitment portal for the 2023/2024 job applications. Therefore, Nigerians that have been wanting to fill out the DPR recruitment form 2023, should read the information that the Moden News team has published here.
That is to say, the details you will be getting here will guide you on the things you should possess. Possessing these requirements will qualify you to login into the DPR recruitment portal and apply at www.dpr.gov.ng.
In other words, the mission of the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has always been to ensure there is well-appreciated development in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas sector. So employing qualified and credible Staff is no doubt one of the major ways of achieving this aim.
DPR Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
- Firstly, Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma, or Ordinary National Diploma in relevant disciplines.
- Applicants must have graduated with nothing less than second-class honors from the University.
- However, those from Polytechnics must have graduated with Upper Credit.
- Interested persons should have their NYSC discharge certificates or Exemption letters, before applying for DPR recruitment 2023/2024 at www.dpr.gov.ng.
- The DPR recruitment form is made for only computer literate.
- Applicants must be up to 30 years or above before trying to secure the DPR jobs in 2023.
- Further, Applicants must have worked in an oil and gas firm, for at least 5 years. He or she must possess these before visiting the DPR recruitment portal.
Required Documents for DPR Recruitment Exercise – recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
In the same vein, we want to disclose the documents that you must have, in order to take part in the DPR recruitment process. They include:
- Applicants will submit a good passport photograph to the recruitment website.
- Secondly, you should have either WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB certificates.
- You will also provide a scanned copy of your University or Polytechnic certificate.
- Equally, a scanned copy of your NYSC document is essential for these DPR jobs in 2023/2024.
- Endeavor to provide every document that will support these required documents for this latest DPR recruitment in Nigeria.
- The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) application form is available at the recruitment portal – dpr.gov.ng
DPR Salary Structure
From the information, we gathered about the salary scale of this government agency. The salary of an entry-level staff at DPR is N133,33 monthly. This means that every entry-level staff will go with the sum of N1.6 million yearly.
This DPR salary structure is very impressive because this staff is also entitled to allowances.
NOTE: The DPR 2023/2024 job recruitment has not commenced. But not to worry, all you need to do is to leave a comment in the comment section of this web page and also subscribe to our free email updates. So we can notify you once the recruitment starts.
How to Apply for a Job at the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
Apply at the DPR Recruitment Portal
- First Step
Anyone that has carefully gone through the details of this 2023/2024 DPR recruitment and is sure of being qualified, will certainly login into the official DPR recruitment website: www.dpr.gov.ng – HERE.
Interested persons should have in mind that these DPR jobs in 2023 have been kept for qualified persons. So you should fill out the recruitment form if you truly meet the recruitment requirements.
Most importantly, the DPR 2023 – 2024 application form is not yet out, the essence of this post is to keep you informed and also notify you when the DPR job recruitment begins. In addition, make sure you leave a comment in the comment section to enable us to notify you about DPR jobs – recruitment.dpr.gov.ng.
DPR Recruitment Closing Date
This page will be updated with the application deadline once the form becomes available on dpr.gov.ng
Candidates should know that the 2023 – 2024 DPR recruitment form will be free when it comes out. As a result, they should not pay anyone because of DPR jobs.
- FCSC Recruitment 2023/2024 | FCSC Recruitment Portal
- NALDA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023/2024 | Nigeria Navy Recruitment News
- NCDC Job Vacancies 2023 – 2023 | NCDC Recruitment Portal
In conclusion, feel free to use the share button and share this “DPR Recruitment 2023/2024 | DPR Jobs 2023 – www.dpr.gov.ng” in order for your friends to see the useful information and also apply. It’s equally important, that you subscribe to our free email updates. That will enable us to deliver the latest jobs to your email inbox. Also, make sure you use the comment section, by leaving a comment in the comment box.