Nasarawa State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 (UTME/DE & Part-Time Admission Form)
The Moden News team has brought good news for persons that have been waiting for the Nasarawa State University Post UTME Form. Or the NSUK Part-Time Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Also, the Form and the details we have published here, are for people that want to enrol on NSUK UTME and DE plus the part-time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Therefore, all you need to do is simply follow the guidelines here and successfully Apply online.
Requirements for Nasarawa State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 (UTME and DE)
- Firstly, Interested persons must have written the 2023 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam.
- Secondly, Applicants must have scored nothing less than 160 in the 2022 JAMB (UTME) exam. Also, they should possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- Thirdly, only those that chose USUK as the first choice during their 2023 JAMB (UTME) registration can apply for this admission screening. On the other hand, candidates that did not choose NSUK. Will have to do change of their choosen Institution to the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK). Before they can apply.
How to Apply for the Nasarawa State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 (UTME and DE)
Most importantly, those that have gone through the above NSUK UTME. And Direct Entry Post UTME/Admission screening application requirements. And are also sure of meeting these requirements should simply apply at the application portal here: nsuk.edu.ng.
Requirements for NSUK Part Time Admission Form
- Part-One applicants: Each Applicant must possess an O’level result.
- The NSUK management wants only Candidates that we’re able to obtain at least 5 credits. Which should include the English Language and Mathematics respectively.
- Those that want to combine results, should not combine more than 2 sittings.
- Part-Two applicants: interested persons must have obtained a National Diploma or a University Diploma in a related discipline. Plus an acceptable O’level result.
- Part-Five applicants: Those that want to apply for this part-five position, should possess an HND qualification or a Unversity Degree from an accredited school.
- Lastly, they should also have the relevant O’level qualification.
How to Fill the NSUK Part Time Admission Form
In addition, those that have gone through the above NSUK part-time admission application requirements. And are also sure of meeting these requirements should simply apply at the application portal here: nsuk.edu.ng.
After opening this Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) PART-TIME admission form portal. You will see a drop-down menu, simply select the part-time programme you are going for and proceed with your application.
Importantly, prospective candidates are requested to process their admission with a JAMB registration number with the sum of N3,500 payable to JAMB before proceeding to register online via the Remita platform. Visit a JAMB Accredited Centre or the JAMB Office for more details.
Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000. This is in addition to the payment of N315 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.
- UNIBEN 2023/2024 Part-Time Admission Form and How to Apply Online
- UNIBEN 2023/2024 Direct Entry Admission Screening Application
- Babcock University 2023/2024 Admission Form
- NSUK 2023/24 Admission List Checking (Nasarawa State University, Keffi)
To sum up, candidates should ensure they share their thoughts. And also ask questions about this Nasarawa State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 (UTME/DE & Part-Time Admission Form) update via the comment section.