Competition Authority of Kenya Jobs 2024
We are happy to announce that recruitment for the Competition Authority of Kenya Jobs 2024/2025 has commenced. Apply if you have been on the search for Competition Authority of Kenya Careers, Competition Authority of Kenya Internships, Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment, or Jobs at Competition Authority of Kenya.
Our team was also able to obtain requirements for this Competition Authority of Kenya recruitment as well as the list of available vacancies.
Competition Authority of Kenya Jobs 2024/2025
With a view to protecting consumer interest, the Competition Authority of Kenya was established. The authority has been instrumental in ensuring consumers get value for their money. It has also been able to curtail the influx of counterfeit products into the market.
The recent recruitment for Jobs at the Competition Authority of Kenya is aimed at consolidating the already existing workforce in the authority.
Available Competition Authority of Kenya Careers
Title: Financial Intern
Roles and Requirements for this Financial Intern Role
- The Finance Intern will assist the Authority in carrying out the financial duties among other financial roles.
- Competition Authority of Kenya Internships is for graduates with at least a B.sc in any financial field.
- Not older than 35 years of age.
- Must have the zeal and eagerness to learn and excel.
Title: Information, Communication, Technology (ICT) Intern
Roles and Requirements for this Technology (ICT) Intern Position
- The Communications Interns along with other colleagues will ensure a good public image of the organization.
- Beneficiaries of previous Competition Authority of Kenya Internships are not eligible for this Competition Authority of Kenya Jobs 2024/2025.
- Must have at least a degree certificate from a reputable institution.
- Applicants must have graduated within the last year one year.
Title: Corporation Secretary and Legal Services Intern
Roles and Requirements for this Corporation Secretary and Legal Services Intern Vacancy
- This role is reserved for law graduates. Especially, those that specialized in corporate law.
- Secondly, good communication skills as well as zeal to learn.
- Internship vacancies at the Competition Authority of Kenya are for fresh graduates.
- It might also interest you that with little or no level of experience, you can be accepted to apply.
Title: Human Resource & Administration Intern
Roles and Requirements for this Human Resource & Administration Intern Vacancy
- The Authority is looking at recruiting candidates with a passion for the Job and a zeal to excel.
- Candidates with at least a university degree are the most accepted.
- Competition Authority of Kenya recruitment for interns is open to only Kenyans.
- Will assist the HR department in ensuring in-house personnel and staff organization is attended to.
- Further, this organization wants someone that’s has the ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Interested and qualified persons should be approachable and helpful people.
- Lastly, this job is for an individual that has good telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
How to Apply for a Job at the Competition Authority of Kenya
- Apply through the Application portal
Above all, interested Persons should apply here: cak.go.ke or proceed to the recruitment with their Cover Letter and CV address and apply for their chosen position.
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200
You can also use the email [email protected] or log into the Authority’s Recruitment Portal https://jobs.cak.go.ke:802