To create a career that is interesting flexible, choice, and mobility. You’ll have the freedom to develop knowledge through different experiences, works with professionals from different levels, and take on various roles within our numerous cooperative team members as well as different industries. Cliftonlarsonallen Careers is one of the best you can find anywhere around the world.
If your goals for your career change Explore new possibilities. With a bit of guidance and coaching, you will be able to add the details and shift your direction in the event that your situations, experiences at work, and career goals shift.
They are honored to be recognized as an Excellent Place to work with the prestigious designation of a Great Place to Work. This is a testament to our desire to create an inclusive rich, diverse, and meaningful environment at CLA.
Imagine your career path filled with the right wellness tools to help you take care of your entire self. Take part as a member of a young advisory council or join the new executive team, giving your voice to what’s next for the company. They are sure you’ll have fun while doing it. .
Learn more about their associate and internship opportunities, which provide real-life experiences that bring the classroom to life, and an opportunity to meet and serve their clients right from the beginning. Connect with them on LinkedIn and Instagram.
Clifton Larson Allen Internship
You can achieve more by expanding your limits by joining CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA). Our employees bring the complete range of their skills expertise, and experience, along with their individual styles, to create an impact on the people they serve. If you’re thinking like an entrepreneur, think that collaboration can create opportunities, and you are determined to push the boundaries of your own potential, then let’s discuss. CliftonLarsonAllen is one of the largest of America’s public accounting and professional service companies with over fifty years of offering excellent customer service to our customers and excellent career opportunities for our employees, would like you to join us!
In CliftonLarsonAllen you’ll gain the knowledge and experience required to help you build an excellent career in your field of choice. They help develop exceptional leaders and professionals who develop within our company and aid in the growth of our company. Clifton Larson is in search of an Audit Intern to join our Albuquerque office in the fall of 2015. In your role as an intern, you’ll be in charge of completing various client-related tasks in a variety of services and industries. You’ll use your accounting skills.
Furthermore on Clifton Larson Allen Internship
Education and experience to provide superior customer service and assist our clients to meet their goals. JOB Description: Participate in audits and prepare partnerships, corporate and personal tax returns, and special projects using different software applications. Assist a variety of colleagues, including senior accountants partners, and managers on the projects you are assigned, building solid relationships within the company and becoming familiar with the skills and knowledge of a variety of people. You will demonstrate drive and commitment when you get exposure to various industries through the audit and tax preparation process. Get exposure to a range of situations with clients to build your business acumen Needs to complete or work towards a four-year degree from a college in Accounting or a related field. Having met the requirements for credit to take the CPA test 3.0 GPA minimum Basic PC/SS experience. Ability to travel to client locations
Skills/Knowledge Strong written and verbal communication skills Analytical, yet creative thinking which will enable effective decision-making to take place Strong goal orientation/self-motivation Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner Excellent interpersonal skills All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We also are an equal opportunity employer for people with disabilities and veterans who are protected. You can view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Clifton Larson Allen Salaries
CliftonLarsonAllen provides its employees with an average salary of $63,952 per year. Salary at CliftonLarsonAllen varies from the average of $50,074 up to $100,169 per year. CliftonLarsonAllen employees with the title Tax Director earn the highest salary, with an average annual pay of $115,858, and those with the title Accountant earn the most with annual pay of $47,842.
Average Salaries at CliftonLarsonAllen
Controller$95,048 per year Audit Associate$58,216 per year Senior Accountant$63,132 per year
Chief Financial Officer$181,686 per year Director$93,008 per year
Clifton Larson Allen Job Openings
The following are the current Clifton Larson Allen Job Openings with a link to apply for each;
1. Assistant Controller (Healthcare) – REMOTE
We are hiring the assistant controller (Healthcare) as part of our Outsourcing – Shared Services Center practice. This job is completely remote in the U.S.
As the Assistant Controller, you are responsible to identify and implement best practices in the service offered to increase the value for the customer. The individual in charge is accountable to perform the specified function(s) for the clients. The incumbent is also accountable for identifying and implementing the best methods for the service(s) offered to add value to the customer. Learns all about GAAP (FASB/SFAS) as well as a thorough knowledge of the operational and financial aspects of the industry in which they work.
- Record and analyzes the financial data of clients. Interprets and analyzes financial data that clients’ leaders require to make informed business decisions.
- Prepares financial statements for other groups (creditors regulators, creditors tax authorities, creditors, and many other organizations).
- Monitors and reviews costs that are associated with the company.
- Analyzes variances and schedules expenditures and could recommend appropriate actions to take if needed.
- Ability to create financial statements independently.
- Keeps abreast of the client’s organization policies and procedures as well as state and federal policies and guidelines, as well as current accounting guidelines.
- Maintain and develop a comprehensive understanding of accounting software programs.
- Three to five years of experience working as a senior Staff Accountant or equivalent to work as an Assistant Controller (preferably in the healthcare industry).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or BA/BS in accounting or a related field is required.
- Aptitude and proficiency in the applicable programs (Microsoft Excel, Accounting Software, etc. ).
- Back office experience in accounting.
- CPA is a good choice
Compensation strategy statement:
Our approach to compensation is based on collaboration and the development of career opportunities. We offer competitive salaries and consider compensation to be the investment we make in our employees. Things like geography and experience, as well as qualifications, education, and experience, can affect where pay falls in the range. The same factors can result in beginning pay falling below or over the range that is posted. For Colorado, the range for this job is $75,000 to $85,000.
CLA is a company that creates opportunities for our employees who work with us, our clients, and the communities we serve. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Every applicant who is qualified will be offered consideration for employment, without the consideration of race or color, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or disability status, veteran status, nationality, or any other characteristic legally protected.
Average Base Salary Estimate
$60,451 /yr (est.) APPLY HERE
CLICK HERE for other related Assitant Controller Jobs
2. Office Support Coordinator (SPC)
Are you interested in joining one of the largest professional services companies? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow? A family-friendly culture that is unique?
CLA is seeking an Office Support Manager (Service Processing Coordinator) at the West Hartford, CT location. If you’re committed, collaborative, and detail-oriented Apply today!
The ideal candidate will join a team that provides administration and client service. As the Office Support Coordinator, you must provide timely, precise, and professional support to internal customers and personnel from the firm. They will be required to handle many projects, complete many day-to-day office tasks, and anticipate the demands of the office while providing outstanding service.
Unique Corporate perks:
- 401K Company Matching
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Medical (dental and vision)
- Parental leave
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Paid time off (vacation holiday, sick, holidays, and more.)
- Volunteer hours to help your own initiatives or outreach
- Corporate discount (entertainment, IT Services, retail, etc.)
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Flexible Spending Account, and lots additional…
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- The person prioritizes and is capable of working on multiple projects and using innovative thinking
- Work well with time-sensitive projects and can be adapted to specific deadlines
- Leaders through strong communication and exhibits the ability to communicate effectively
- Creates efficiencies and drives change within the team
- Manages workflow and completes tasks with the potential to grow through knowledge
- Has strong technical skills and the ability to adjust to new programs and trends
- Knows how to support and understand the administration of the office and in a group.
- Professionally produces high-quality, professional documents for both clients and internal use.
- Implements office and firm procedures and processes under the direction of the Operations Director.
- Implements risk-based procedures for preparing financial statements prior to delivering them to the client.
- Conducts checks for cash, and other confirmations of bank balance for our clients.
Other Job responsibilities include;
- Inputs information about scheduling into the firm’s audit-ready software for scheduling.
- Prepares and distributes financial statements and proposals electronically or on paper
- Creates and finalizes engagement letters that are to be handed out to clients.
- Finalizes the formatting of financial statements using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Actively manages workflow and database systems to ensure the correct maintenance of client information
- Creates new clients on several software systems
- Responds to customer needs on behalf of different teams when needed to help in the management of workflow and time
- Participates in regional, local and firmwide teams to assist our customers
- Helps support office assistant (Internal Office Coordinator) by taking care of the front desk in addition to maintaining the office breakroom/supply area during breaks or vacations.
Microsoft Windows and Office Products (daily use) Skills Required.
- MS Word (intermediate to advanced level)
- MS Excel (intermediate to advanced level)
- MS Outlook (intermediate to advanced level)
- MS PowerPoint (intermediate to advanced level)
- Adobe and other Software (intermediate to advanced level)
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Three at least 3 years adof ministrative experience is needed
- A high school diploma or equivalent experience is required.
- The Bachelor’s degree is the most sought-after
- Need to be organized and proficient in writing
- Achieved through the organization, with the capacity to prioritize and multitask.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving capabilities.
We look to seeing your application!
CLA is a company that creates opportunities for our employees as well as our clients and the communities we serve. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Every applicant who is qualified will be offered consideration in employment without the consideration of race or race, color, religion sexual orientation gender expression, disability status, protected nationality, veteran status or any other characteristic legally protected.
Average Base Salary Estimate
$42,262 /yr (est.) APPLY HERE
CLICK HERE for other Office related Jobs
3. Forecasting Staff
At CLA we help you build inspiring careers.
We know that not all people want to develop their careers in the same manner. This is the reason CLA is here to help you find opportunities. We will understand your needs of you, and assist you.
- Are you looking for an open, flexible, and collaborative work environment?
- Are you a natural in a high-speed and dynamic work environment?
- Do you have solid skills in managing projects, including time management, organization, and the capacity to adapt to the changing needs of your clients?
- Are you adept at interacting with others and creating solid connections?
If you answered yes to one of these questions, our Forecasting Staff job opportunity within the Business Operations (BizOps) service line could be the right one for you!
- Coordination of projects with forecasting group members
- Develop technically correct model forecasts and projections using Microsoft Excel; Develop and ensure the integrity of these models throughout the course of the project.
- Analyze and evaluate increasingly complex bond transactions as you navigate ever-changing bond structures. Be able to adapt to the rapidly changing market conditions
- Collaborate and collaborate with many stakeholders outside of the organization, such as CLA clients finance professionals, CLA clients, legal counsel
- Be sure to comply with legal documents
- Review of documents as well as due diligence tasks
- Review and summarize the most authoritative accounting and other professional literature
Other Requirements include;
- Information about the client can be gathered through public and internal sources
- Find a balance between competing schedules, deadlines, and prioritization
- Respond to inquiries for information from team members within the internal team as well as external colleagues in a timely fashion
- Offer suggestions for alternate courses of action
- Complete other special projects as required.
We are hiring accounting Officers who can deliver to us a perfect service in the area of accounting tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field like Finance
- OR Associate Degree in Accounting, or a related field, plus two years of experience in accounting
- OR Associates in the unrelated field as well as an Accounting Certificate plus 2 years of experience in accounting.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in offering accounting and financial services is preferred. However, there are exceptions depending on the work to be done.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced working environment
- Highly self-motivated, with a solid moral stance, capacity to work on your own, and possess excellent abilities in managing projects
- Professionally organized and attentive to details
- Math and analytical skills that is intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- The understanding of legal descriptions and terms
- Ability to acquire new technologies and software
- Flexibility in the changing priorities and schedules of projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
Our approach to pay focuses on collaboration and the development of career opportunities. We offer competitive salaries and see compensation as an investment into our workforce. Things like geography or experience, training, education, and experience can affect where pay falls in the range. The same factors can result in beginning pay falling below or over the range of pay posted. The salary range for this job is between $55,000 and $70,000.
CLA strives to create opportunities for our employees who work with us, our clients, and the communities we serve. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Every applicant who is qualified will be offered consideration for employment, without the consideration of race or color, religion, sexual orientation, sex gender identity or expression, and disability status. We also consider veteran status, nationality, or any other attribute legally protected.
Average Base Salary Estimate
The estimate provided by the employer
$62,500 /yr (est.) APPLY HERE
CLICK HERE for more related jobs
To apply for more jobs at Cliftonlarsonallen Careers, USE THIS LINK