Education / Teaching / Training Job Vacancies | Apply for a Job in Nigeria

Federal Polytechnic Recruitment 2024/2025 | Current Jobs in Nigerian Polytechnic

Polytechnic Lecturers at Mubi in Adamawa State

Federal Polytechnic Recruitment 2024/2025 | Current Jobs in Nigerian Polytechnic The good news is finally here for Nigerians that have been dreaming to work in an academic environment. However, some Federal Polytechnics are inviting interested and qualified Nigerians to apply for the latest Federal Polytechnic Job Vacancies. Meanwhile, the Moden News team will be discussing … Read more

Speech language Pathologist jobs you can build a career on without stress

speech language pathologist

To begin, who are speech language pathologists? Speech language pathologists, or as we like to call them, SLPs, are experts or professionals when it comes to the area of communication. What do speech language pathologists do? These highly skilled individuals can interact with people of all ages, whether infants or older adults, to help them … Read more

Lagos State Tescom Recruitment Portal – tescomjobs.lagosstat­e.gov.ng

Lagos state teaching Job

Lagos State Tescom Recruitment Portal – tescomjobs.lagosstat­e.gov.ng Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has begun recruitment for over 1000 teachers needed for available teaching positions in the state. That is to say, the Lagos state Tescom recruitment portal – Tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng is currently open for interested Applicants. Also, we have all the latest updates on Lagos … Read more

Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Shortlist 2024/2025 | Ogun State Tescom Shortlisted Candidates

Ogun State logo

Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Shortlist 2024/2025 | Ogun State Tescom Shortlisted Candidates After the recruitment exercise for available Teaching Jobs in Ogun State Nigeria. There have been constant inquiries from Applicants about when the list of shortlisted candidates for Ogun State teaching Jobs would be released. However, the Ogun State Jobs portal jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/subeb-status has been … Read more

Beware: These 5 Things Can Ruin Your Academic Career

academic career

Beware: These 5 Things Can Ruin Your Academic Career Just 2% of students actually make excellent grades while the rest of the 98% are doing things that are detrimental to their success without them realizing it.Below are 5 things that can ruin your academic career and how you can avoid them. Recommended: 1. Listening to … Read more

Top 3 Basic Things To Have Before Getting Admission Into A Nigeria University

Getting Admission Into A Nigeria University

Top 3 Basic Things To Have Before Getting Admission Into A Nigeria University After you have passed through the tough stages of writing JAMB and getting high grades. I congratulate you but much tougher tests await as you move into your school of admission. There are many little things that may cause you stress in … Read more

Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board – SUBEB Recruitment | Teaching Jobs in Kaduna 2024/2025

Kaduna SUBEB

Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board – SUBEB Recruitment | Teaching Jobs in Kaduna 2024/2025 Universal Basic Education Board Kaduna state chapter is currently recruiting teachers in the state. Therefore, if you are a graduate, and have also been searching for Teaching Jobs in Kaduna State Nigeria, Government vacancies in Kaduna, Kaduna State Ministry of … Read more