Bomet University College Jobs 2024 | Bomet University College Vacancies
With a vision to be a premier Green University in fostering research excellence in Science, Technology, and Innovation for sustainability. Bomet University’s drive is to provide a conducive environment for the discovery, preservation, and dissemination of knowledge at all levels.
However, the management of Bomet University College. Wishes to announce the commencement of recruitment for available Bomet University college vacancies 2024/2025. Therefore, we encourage Kenyans to look for Job vacancies at Bomet University, Jobs in Bomet University, Bomet University Jobs 2024/2025, University Jobs in Kenya 2024, or Teaching Jobs in Bomet to apply for this recruitment at Bomet.
- Bomet County Jobs 2024/2025 | Bomet County Jobs Application
- Safaricom Job Vacancies in Kenya 2024
- TSC Recruitment 2024 | Kenya Teachers Service Commission Job Vacancies
- ICT Vacancies in Kenya 2024/2025
- Jobs at Retirement Benefits Authority | RBA Jobs in Kenya 2024
List of Current Bomet University College Jobs in 2024/2025
Job Title: Lecturer
Required Qualifications for Lecturer Job at the Bomet University
- Firstly, interested persons should have a Master’s degree or its equivalent from Government approved high Institutions.
- Those that want to apply for this Lecturer job should have nothing less than 3 years of work experience. And MMed./MDS/MPharm Specialist training.
Job Title: System/Database Administrator
Requirements for the Position of System Administrator That’s Among the Bomet University College Jobs
- Firstly, the selected person will co-ordinate, perform and monitor database processes and operations for the school.
- In addition to other duties, the database administrator will ensure database security; perform database and mail backups, monitoring, tuning, and data recovery.
- Thirdly, the Bomet University College Vacancies of this kind. Would require you to have a long-standing experience in ICT Jobs in Kenya or Computer science Jobs in Nairobi.
- Most importantly, the position is a professional one. As a result, only Master’s Degree holders would be most acceptable for this University Job in Kenya 2024/2025.
Job Title: Deputy University Librarian
Bomet University Recruitment Requirements for the Position of Deputy University Librarian
- The call to apply for this Librarian Job at Bomet University is open to only P.hD holders in related disciplines.
- Moreover, the Librarian will ensure that Bomet University Library meets up with the international standard expected of a University Library.
- Similarly, under the direct supervision of his/her superiors. The selected Librarian will ensure the implementation of performance targets, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of results, as disclosed by Bomet University College Jobs recruitment officials.
- Among many other requirements for this top academic Job at Bomet University College, Interested Persons are expected to have published works to their credit before applying for this job.
- Lastly, membership in a related professional body is very much essential.
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Eligibility/Requirements for the Position of Chief Accountant at Bomet University.
- The selected person will assist in implementing an adequate and efficient accounting system as a means of maintaining sound financial records. Which must recognize, classify, post, summarize, and report transactions.
- Similar to other accountant Jobs in Kenya 2024/2025, the selected Accountant will provide a feasible framework. Also, he or she will ensure thorough supervision of all financial operations in the system.
- Further, due to how demanding and sensitive these Job vacancies at Bomet University are, Applications will only be accepted from Master’s Degree holders in Accounting and other related fields.
- If you have done Bomet University Lecturer Jobs before, Then the experience from it will be very much essential for this recruitment.
Job Title: Assistant Registrar at Bomet
Conditions for the Position of Assistant Registrar at Bomet
- First of all, the University is looking for a professional academician with the needed administrative experience, required in secretarial support for the University Council.
- Secondly and most importantly, you must have a legal study background. Because you will provide the University Legal guidance when the need arises.
- Along with an M.sc in Business Administration or any other social science course, the recruiting officials also made B.sc in law compulsory for all Candidates.
- In addition, interested Persons are further reminded that the recruitment process for Bomet University College Jobs is very strict and thorough. That is why Applicants are asked to come with every professional qualification that can assist them in getting the Job.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Bomet University Recruitment Requirements for the Job of Procurement Officer
- The procurement Officer will ensure adequate supplies of materials, that are needed in the university and take up the duties of inventory management.
- Secondly, a Masters Degree in commerce or related Social Sciences.
- On the other hand, a minimum of 10 years of working experience doing data entry Jobs in Kenya or related top managerial Jobs is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Computers is also very much essential.
How to Apply for a Job at Bomet University College
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons who want to apply for these vacancies should proceed to the recruitment portal here: buc.ac.ke/career then follow the instructions and apply.