Aviation Jobs in Kenya 2024 | KCAA Jobs and How to Apply
Established in 2002 Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) came as the need for proper management of Kenya Airports and the Aviation sector became imperative. However, it has been able to place the country’s aviation industry on the World map. While still contributing to the economic development of the East African Country.
To strengthen its workforce, the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Management team has announced the commencement of recruitment for KCAA Jobs 2024. Similarly, these Aviation Jobs we believe will interest those searching for Airport Jobs in Kenya, KCAA Graduate Trainee Jobs, KCAA Portal in Kenya, or KCAA Engineering Jobs in Kenya.
Latest Aviation Jobs at KCAA in Kenya Plus Requirements for 2024
Job Title: Corporation Secretary
Requirements for the Position of Corporation Secretary at the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
- Firstly, most of the secretarial and administrative assistance Jobs would be undertaken by the successful Applicant for this position.
- The Application for this Airport Job in Kenya from what we know is meant for only Candidates with a University degree in Social Sciences or courses related to this field.
- Thirdly, a master’s degree would be an advantage if available as disclosed by the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Management team.
- Further, experience obtained from doing Office secretary Jobs in Kenya would also be essential.
- Only a well-behaved individual, will be considered for this Corporation Secretary job at the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA).
Job Title: Manager (Flight Operations)
Conditions for the position of Manager Flight Operations That’s Among the KCAA Jobs 2024
- The successful candidate among many other duties will develop the best operational framework that will yield desired results in the Authority.
- Secondly and most importantly, this Job is a highly professional one. That’s why only licensed professionals are the ones called to apply.
- As one of the best-paying Aviation Jobs in Kenya 2024, Applicants are required to be those that have been trained in recognized professional institutions.
- In addition, we also advise you to apply if you have been part of KCAA Graduate Trainee Jobs before.
Job Title: Manager (Engineering Services)
Requirements for this KCAA Engineering Job in Kenya (Manager Engineering Services)
- KCAA is looking for an Engineer with the depth of experience and knowledge required to handle the Engineering needs and services in the Authority.
- Also, you must have done Aircraft Maintenance Jobs in Kenya for a recognizable length of time. Before you apply as disclosed by officials recruiting for KCAA Jobs 2024.
- Moreover, the KCAA portal will only validate Applications from certified and licensed professionals.
- In addition, a minimum of 15 years of work experience was obtained while doing Engineering Jobs in Kenya. Is crucial for the job.
- In the same vein, the process of this recruitment will not be like the Kenya Civil Authority Internship. Therefore, ensure you bring all certifications and documents that will give you an edge toward getting the position.
Job Title: Manager (Legal Services)
Requirements for the Position of Manager Legal Services
- Firstly, only Law graduates are eligible to apply for this position at KCAA.
- Certainly, applicants are further reminded that this Aviation Job in Kenya 2024. Would also require you to be a certified member of the Institute of Certified Public Secretary in Kenya.
- Thirdly, at least 5 years of experience in the law field is required.
- On the other hand, a successful Applicant will handle all legal litigations and arrangements involving the Authority its clients, or partners.
- Lastly, only a well-behaved individual, will be considered for this Legal Services Manager job at the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA).
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
- Apply via the recruitment address
Above all, interested Persons who have seen the recruitment requirements and wish to apply. Should visit: www.kcaa.or.ke or recruitment.kcaa.or.ke.
Alternatively, you can submit their applications along with their CV to the address:
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Aviation House – JKIA
P. O. Box 30163 – 00100
For more information about this organization, visit www.kcaa.or.ke.