ATBU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 for UTME and DE – portal.atbu.edu.ng
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Post UTME/Admission Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is finally out. As a result, Candidates should read the ATBU Post UTME details on this web page. Which includes the application requirements and How to apply.
On the other hand, candidates should understand that this ATBU Post UTME form, is for people that want to be admitted into the regular undergraduate programme.
So all we want you to do is simply make out time to go through the requirements and instructions on this page. In other, for you to understand the requirements and carefully fill out the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Post UTME Form – portal.atbu.edu.ng.
Eligibility/Requirements for the ATBU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Firstly, Candidates should understand that the ATBU UTME cut off mark is 160 or above.
- Secondly, Candidates that scored upto 160 or above, but did not choose the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi. During JAMB registration also welcome to fill out the Post UTME form.
- However, they must proceed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board website, in other to change their Institutions.
- Interested persons must also meet the approved O’level requirements for the undergraduate programme. Before visiting portal.atbu.edu.ng to apply.
- Lastly, only candidates that are willing to study very well, in other to be found worthy in character and learning. Should proceed to fill the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Post UTME/Admission screening form, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply ATBU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 – portal.atbu.edu.ng
Above all, the application portal for ABTU Post UTME screening is online. Therefore, don’t pay attention to anyone that says otherwise. All you have to do now is to follow the application instructions that the Moden News team has outlined here.
Visit the ATBU post UTME screening website via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Use your JAMB registration number as your User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport-size photograph.
- Fill out the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- In addition, prospective students of the ABTU are expected to update their bio-data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
- ATBU 2023/2024 1st Batch Admission List (How To Check)
- How to Pass Post UTME | What to Read for Post UTME
- JAMB Change of Course 2023 | JAMB Change of Institution and Data Correction 2022 Closing Date
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 – portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng
- NDU Post UTME 2023/2024 and DE Admission Screening
Lastly, we hope we were able to provide solutions to your queries, through this “ATBU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 for UTME and DE – portal.atbu.edu.ng” post. Simply leave a comment and also subscribe for our free updates to always get notified.