GTBank Internship Programme 2023/2024 – careers.gtbank.com
If you are one of the Nigerian Youths that have been looking for the opportunity to build a career at the prestigious Guaranty Trust Bank plc. Then this Job update about the GTBank Internship recruitment 2023 is for you.
GTBank has made a good name for itself in the field of Accounting / Audit / Finance here in Nigeria and beyond.
Today, the Moden News team is informing you of the latest GTBank Internship 2023/2024. Which is organised in order to absorb and train Nigerian Youths that meet the GTBank Internship requirements.
In other words, we will proceed by showing you what you stand to gain as an Intern at GTBank Nigeria, the Internship requirements plus How to download the GTBank Internship Guarantor Form online at careers.gtbank.com.
Title: GTBank Internship 2023/2024
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
Advantages of Being an Intern at the Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank)
- One of the best ways to start building a solid foundation for yourself as a Youth is to ensure you partake in this ongoing GTBank Internship 2023/2024. So you can learn and develop your skills.
- A Staff of GTBank disclosed to the Moden News team, that the Bank has a great environment, where you can learn and also grow.
- If you are a student that is studying any Banking related course, then this GTBank Internship programme will help you learn about good banking culture. Because that’s one of the things the Bank is known for.
- The Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is known for providing workers with impressive value systems and conducive working conditions.
- GTBank will encourage you to often do teamwork in a very innovative way.
- The Bank knows how to pay attention to the welfare of every Staff and also maintains the tradition of early salary payment.
- Working at the Guaranty Trust Bank Plc will help you become a very organized person.
- GTBank Recruitment 2023/2024 | Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment
- Apply for FCMB Internship Programme – apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern3/
- FCMB Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023/2024 and How to Apply
- Apply for Sterling Bank Plc 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme
- Crown Flour Mills (CFM) Limited Massive Job Recruitment 2023/2024 and How to Apply
GTBank Internship Requirements – gtbank.com/careers
- Firstly, Candidates should understand that this 2023/2024 GTBank Internship is for Ordinary National Diploma (OND) holders.
- The second requirement for this GTBank Internship recruitment 2023/2024 is that Interested Persons must have their School Identity cards.
- However, Applicants are required to download and fill out the GTBank Internship Guarantor Form.
- Candidates must be OND holders that have been issued a One-year industrial attachment letter from their respective schools across the country.
- Each Applicant must have acquired the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO) certificate. Before proceeding to download the GTBank Internship Guarantor Form.
- Applicants must also present the GTBank Internship recruitment team with their Birth certificates during the online application for this program.
- The Bank needs vibrant Youth that is so much ready to acquire skills.
- Interested Ordinary National Diploma holders, that have been searching for things like GTBank Internship requirements, GTB Internship 2023/2024 or GTBank Guarantor Form are indeed advised to Apply for this GTBank Internship programme.
- In addition, the management also disclosed that the Bank wants to have Interns that have good communication and basic numerical skills.
- Lastly, the Guaranty Trust Bank Internship programme is made for those that possess the willingness to learn.
How to Apply for a Job at the Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank)
- Apply at the GTBank Recruitment Portal
Above all, OND holders that meet the full requirements for this 2023/2024 Internship programme. Should simply visit the GTBank recruitment portal here: gtbank.com/careers to apply online.
Download the GTBank Internship Guarantor Form Here
Visit the Bank’s career portal careers.gtbank.com for more information.