Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 – aksu.edu.ng/app or portals.aksu.edu.ng
This is to announce that Akwa Ibom State University has commenced the Application for AKSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024. In our usual manner, our team here has gathered all you need to know on how to Apply for AKSU Admission Screening 2023/2024 – portals.aksu.edu.ng.
Our AKSU Admission update today will highlight areas like AKSU Post UTME form, AKSU Post UTME cut-off mark, AKSU post UTME screening date 2023/2024, and how to access the AKSU admission screening portal. Additionally, we shall also include the AKSU admission screening closing date.
Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024
Detailed information available to us describes that AKSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 would be strict. The institution, however, wishes to inform students, especially those that made AKSU their first choice institution to proceed. And start applying to avoid the late-hour rush.
If you did not make AKSU your institution of the first choice it might affect your chances. Change the name of your preferred institution to AKSU in the JAMB portal to increase your chances. Officials further inferred that the AKSU Post UTME cut off mark will be made known either after the exams or during the exams
AKSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 and registration must be done based on the recommendations in the AKSU post UTME portal – portals.aksu.edu.ng or aksu.edu.ng/app. Anything outside that can lead to invalidation of the Application. Be careful who you give money to for admission slots at AKSU. AKSU admissions will use a strictly merit-based process, especially for professional courses.
Direct entry students are to provide evidence of previous programs finished. Your results from the programs will determine your eligibility for Direct entry into Akwa Ibom State University.
Akwa Ibom State University Admission Screening Registration Requirements
While some requirements appear compulsory others are however just an addition
- Interested people must have selected AKSU as their first choice, during their UTME registration.
- Secondly, only those that scored up to 160 JAMB, should fill out the application form. To clarify, any candidate whose JAMB score is not upto 160 or above. Is not eligible to apply.
- WASSCE certificate with at least 5 credits including English and Maths.
- OND/HND/NCE or any accepted A level for Direct Entry candidates.
- Open an email account if you do not have any.
- Come with recommendations it might be necessary.
Requirements for AKSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Exercise – portals.aksu.edu.ng
Anyone that wants to participate in the AKSU admission screening exercise, should carefully go through the following requirements. And ensure he or she brings them to the venue of the Post UTME/DE screening exercise.
- Firstly, Candidates must come with 2023/2024 UTME Result slip showing the candidate’s photograph in colour.
- Candidates should also bring their 2023 JAMB DE printout (This requirement is for Direct Entry applicants only)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Further, the AKSU management also requires you to see your Birth Certificate at the Post UTME screening venue.
- These prospective Akwa Ibom State University students should also come for the screening exercise with their Certificate of origin.
- Lastly, each candidate is also expected to have a Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital.
How to Register for AKSU Admission Screening 2023/2024 – portals.aksu.edu.ng
If you meet the requirements stipulated above then you are eligible to visit the AKSU post UTME portal and apply. Payment for registration is N2000 as stipulated on the site. Remember, this payment is non-refundable.
- Click ‘Start Now’
- Click ‘Enroll’.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click Next.
- Proceed to make payment of NGN 2000.00 registration fee (excluding bank charges).
Note: Payment can be made via Debit card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the bank, repeat steps 1-3 then continue with registration.
- Click to upload your passport-sized photograph (passport must be between 20kB and 50kB) and click Next.
- Enter your O-level result details (School Name, Exams Year, Exam Type, Exam batch (Internal/External), and grades for each subject)
Note: Awaiting results candidates are to select the awaiting result option from the exam type drop-down and leave the o-level details fields empty.
- After Entering the O-level result details click Next.
- Upload the Scanned copies of your documents (Certificate of Origin, Original Jamb Result, O-level Result, Certificate of medical fitness,2021 JAMB DE printout(for DE only) ) in jpg format with a minimum size of 120kB and a maximum of 150kB.
- Preview the details entered to ensure it is correct.
- After confirmation, click the ‘Finish’ button to generate the registration confirmation slip.
Prospective students should have in mind the Akwa Ibom State University Admission Screening date and Admission Screening Form for the 2023/2024 session. Has been released, quickly go through the requirements and application details and get ready to apply via – aksu.edu.ng/app or portals.aksu.edu.ng.
Subscribe to our Newsletter here at Moden News for subsequent updates. Leave a comment below for us to respond.