FULOKOJA Post UTME/Admission Screening 2023/2024 – www.fulokoja.edu.ng
Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) post UTME/admission screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Is now on sale. It’s also compulsory for Direct Entry candidates too.
The Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) is the latest higher institution, that announced its 2023/2024 Post UTME Registration and Screening commencement. As a result, the Apply for a Job team has gathered all there is to know about the FULOKOJA 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Application.
Our Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Admission update today will highlight areas like the FULOKOJA Post UTME form, FULOKOJA Post UTME cut-off mark, FULOKOJA screening date 2023/2024, and how to access the FULOKOJA Post-UTME portal – www.fulokoja.edu.ng. Additionally, we shall also include the FULOKOJA Post UTME closing date.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Application Requirements
- Firstly, candidates that want to fill the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Post UTME application form 20232024. Must have chosen the school as the first choice in the recent JAMB and must have equally scored nothing less than 140. Which is the general JAMB cut-off mark for 2023/2024 admission session, into Nigerian Universities.
- Secondly, Candidates must have gotten at least 5 O’level credits in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE. Which should include the English Language and Mathematics.
- Thirdly, the 3 other subjects should be relevant to the department. You wish to be admitted into the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) – www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
- Applicants that want to combine O’level results are not allowed to combine results from more than 2 sittings.
- Further, Candidates must participate in the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) admission screening exercise in other to stand a chance of being admitted.
- Lastly, interested persons with awaiting results can also apply for this FULOKOJA Post UTME. However, they must upload their result before the commencement of the admission exercise.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2023/2024 – fulokoja.edu.ng
- Each interested candidate should make sure that his or her email address is ready and active. Before starting this Post UTME registration.
- Secondly, proceed to the FULOKOJA admission screening application portal: www.fulokoja.edu.ng – HERE. And login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Click on Biodata and update your personal information and examination record(s).
- UTME Candidates: Update your personal information and examination record (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year, and grades).
(Please note that uploading of wrong O’level result(s) details (i.e., exam no., type & year) will lead to automatic disqualification).
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR; or
- CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR, and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the payment page on the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
Candidates can also choose to pay with their ATM cards at www.remita.net.
- FULOKOJA Admission List 2023/2024 | Federal University Lokoja Admission List 2023
- Elizade University Post UTME Application Form (UTME & DE) 2023/2024
- EKSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application for 2023/2024
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Application
- Register for Federal University Dutse Admission Screening 2023/2024
Importantly, don’t leave this web page without telling us what you think about this “FULOKOJA Post UTME/Admission Screening 2023/2024 – www.fulokoja.edu.ng” update, and equally subscribe to our free email updates.