Ajira Portal Login – portal.ajira.go.tz Vacancies and How to Apply for Jobs
If you have been wanting to login to the Ajira Portal in other to see some latest vacancies and possibly Moden News. Then you have landed on the right webpage because we have added all the things you need to know about this Ajira Portal here. As well as how to Apply for a Job at this portal. So gently relax and go through the information on this webpage, in other to get the latest and comprehensive information on portal.ajira.go.tz vacancies, ajira portal called for Interviews, ajira portal registration, ajira portal Tanzania and lots more.
Brief Detail About the Ajira Portal Tanzania
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with the status of an independent Department. Established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
However, the Ajira Portal is very essential to the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, because the website is used in the facilitation of recruitment. To clarify, the President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat makes good use of this portal.ajira.go.tz vacancies to publish the latest job opportunities, and receive applications/registrations from suitably qualified persons in Tanzania. And also employ the Applicants to fill the job vacancies.
Ajira portal tz log in – Login Page
Those that want to quickly create an account at the Ajira portal or login to their already existing Account at the Ajira website should visit this webpage: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/login – HERE.
Documents You Should Have Before Creating Your Account
- You will be needing a Digital Passport Photograph
- Secondly, you will have to scan your academic and professional certificates.
- Also, make sure you have a scanned copy of your birth certificate.
Portal.ajira.go.tz vacancies – How to Apply for a Government Job PSRS – Ajira portal
Interested persons that want to apply for Government of Tanzania vacancies through the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) – Ajira portal. Should follow the procedure that we have added below to successfully apply for jobs at the portal.ajira.go.tz.
The first thing you should do in other to apply to fill the job vacancies in Tanzania, that have been published on this Government portal. Visit the webpage that contains the latest job vacancies here: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/
Also, anyone that would like to Apply for a Job at this portal by Categories. Should proceed to the Homepage HERE. Where you will see the Portal.ajira.go.tz vacancies by Categories, and apply online.
- Firstly, fresh Applicants will have to create a profile on the Ajira portal registration page. Before proceeding with a job application.
- The next step is to sign into the Ajira portal, complete your profile, and upload your resume and certificates.
- Thirdly, find a perfect job that suits you on the page which contains the latest jobs for ajira portal recruitment.
- Select any job you like, so you can see the full details of the vacancy which normally include the requirements for that particular job and more.
- Go through the required qualifications, in other to be sure if you qualify for the job.
- Prepare your application and proceed with the registration.
- Lastly, make sure you crosscheck your application very well before submitting it.
General Recruitment/Registration Requirements
Candidates that want to go through their registration process at portal.ajira.go.tz and also apply for jobs. Should go through these general recruitment requirements before proceeding to register and apply for jobs online.
- First of all, only the Citizens of Tanzania are not above 45 years old. Should proceed to do the Ajira portal registration.
- Interested persons must attach their CV’s which will clearly state their personal and contact details.
- Thirdly, you should be willing to upload scanned copies of your credentials to the Ajira Government website.
- There are various jobs from different Government establishments on this portal. Also, these jobs have unique academic and other requirements for each job. So be sure of finding a job that suits your qualification and apply online.
- Those that have computer training certificates and other relevant credentials, should also attach them.
- Further, the Application letters that will be submitted to the Ajira portal, should only be written in English or Swahili languages.
- Interested persons with any form of disability should ensure they indicate.
Ajira Portal Call for Interview
It’s important you know that the Ajira Portal always call for an interview, so it’s very important you prepare yourself for the interview. Because it’s an important part of the recruitment process.
So Applicants that will like to start preparing for their interviews ahead of time. And would like to see guidelines on how to prepare. Should proceed to the “How to Prepare for an Interview” webpage. So you will see the documents that you are made to bring to the interview venue. Plus how you should dress for the Ajira interview.
Related Jobs in Tanzania
- Tanzania Ministry of Health Job Vacancies 2023/2024
- Tanzania Revenue Authority Jobs 2023/2024
- Airtel Tanzania Jobs 2023/2024 | Airtel Tanzania Vacancies
- Canadian Embassy in Tanzania Vacancies 2023/2024
Lastly, we hope we have been able to provide answers to all your questions on how to do your registration and the requirements. And also get a good Government job in Tanzania through this webpage. Feel free to use the comment section, to share your thoughts and also ask more questions if need be.