Airport Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024 | Kenya Airports Authority Jobs
Kenya Airport Authority, since its establishment, has not just been able to provide Jobs to numerous citizens. But has been able to contribute immensely to the GDP of the country. However, through the hard work and professional commitment of the workers, it has been able to rank high in Africa’s Aviation Industry.
Currently, recruitment has commenced for Kenya Airports Authority Jobs 2023 for multiple positions in the Country. As a result, those interested in Airport Jobs in Kenya 2023, Kenya Airport Authority Internships 2023/2024, Kenya Airports authority security Jobs 2023, or KAA Security Jobs 2023/2024 are most welcome to apply.
Available Airport Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024 Plus Why You Should Apply
Job Title: Fire Fighter
Requirements for the Position of Fire Fighter at Kenya Airports
- Firstly, with a minimum of KSCE certificate, you can apply for this Kenya Airport Authority security Job.
- Apply for this Job if you have experience doing similar Airport Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024.
- In addition, successful Applicants would be primarily involved in coordinating fire. And security duties in the Airport, therefore, physical fitness is very essential for the Job.
- If you have done Kenya Airways Jobs in their fire fighting department. Then experience from there will give you an advantage during the recruitment process.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Conditions of Employment for the Position of Mechanical Engineer at Kenya Airport
- This is an opportunity for those looking for Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Job Vacancies 2023 to be gainfully employed. Because the Job is for Jomo Kenyatta Airport Kenya.
- Secondly, only University Graduates of Mechanical Engineering are most welcome to apply.
- Experience from doing Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024, would be very important for this Job.
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Requirements for the position of Land Surveyor at Kenya Airways
- Officials recruiting for these Kenya Airport Authority Jobs disclosed that this position is for professional surveyors. That will bring their wealth of experience and help maintain/improve the Airport’s land and Engineering survey records.
- Because this is one of the best-paying jobs in Kenya, you would be required to be a member of related professional bodies before applying.
- Thirdly, officials are settling for a minimum of 1-year experience either from Kenya Airport Authority Internships 2023/2024 or from similar Surveying Jobs.
- A good part of this Job will involve fieldwork. Therefore Applicants must be willing to work in an ever-changing work environment before applying for these Airport Jobs in Kenya 2023.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Kenya Airport Authority Requirements for the Position of Electrical Engineer
- Firstly, the maintenance of Airport electrical facilities, tools, and gadgets is in the hands of the Electrical Engineer. Therefore, ensure you are up to the task before applying.
- The call to apply for this job is open to only B.Sc holders in Electrical Engineering.
- If you are not a member of any professional body that’s related to this profession, then your chance of getting this Electrical Engineering Job in Kenya 2023 is very slim.
- In the same vein, a minimum of 1-year of experience that was obtained from doing Kenya Airways Jobs or similar Airport Jobs is mandatory for this position.
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Conditions for the Recruitment of a Civil Engineer at Kenya Airport
- Firstly and most importantly, one requirement that is mandatory for this job is that every Applicant. Should have a graduate certificate in Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Officials recruiting for this Kenya Airport Jobs 2023/2024 also made it clear that Applicants must be members of professional bodies related to Civil Engineering.
- Moreover, Authorities in charge are demanding nothing less than 1-year of experience, obtained from doing Civil Engineering Jobs in Kenya.
How to Apply for a Job at Kenya Airport Authority
- Apply via the recruitment email
Above all, interested Persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should visit the KAA recruitment portal: www.kaa.go.ke.
Alternatively, Applicants can proceed and submit their Applications plus CV clearly stating the position they intend to apply for to [email protected].
In conclusion, Applicants that can’t access the online email process can submit their Application and CV in hard copies to this address
The General Manager,
Human Resource Development Kenya Airports Authority
PO Box 19001-00501
Don’t forget to share this post, so that your family and friends that have been looking forward to seeing the Kenya Airport Authority’s latest job vacancies can apply. Also, subscribe to our email updates so we can deliver the latest jobs to your email.