ADSU Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration | Adamawa State University Admission Screening
The Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi post UTME registration portal. Is now open for candidates that have always wanted to enroll in degree programmes. In this noble Institution, through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) admission process.
As a result, the Moden News team has simplified this ADSU Post UTME 2023/2024 registration process for you. Because we have provided vital information, which will guide you through this application process.
The details of the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi post UTME, which you see here include. The full requirements for the ADSU admission screening application, How to fill the ADSU Post UTME registration form, Cut off mark, Application closing date, and lots more. So simply read through this page, and follow the registration procedure.
ADSU Post UTME Registration Requirements for UTME and Direct Entry (DE)
- Eligible persons are only those that have not less than 5 O’level credits. Which should include the English Language and Mathematics. Plus three other subjects that will be relevant to the course that the candidates are applying to study.
- Also, the Adamawa State University admission screening for 2023/2024 academic session. Is made for only those that selected the University as the most preferred choice.
- Further, the application is equally open to candidates that did not choose ADSU as their first choice. On the condition that they will proceed to do change of Institution at the JAMB website.
ADSU Post UTME Cut Off Mark
The Adamawa State University management has made it clear that only Applicants whose recent JAMB score is up to 160 or above. Can proceed to the ADSU Post UTME registration portal, to apply for this soon-coming admission screening for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply or Fill the ADSU Admission Screening Form
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password. (As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
Is ADSU Post UTME Form Out
The ADSU admission screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Hence Post UTME 2023 closing date is also out. All you should do is subscribe for our free updates and leave a comment. So the Moden News team can notify you with more updates. You can also bookmark this web page and check back from time to time.
Recommended Admission News
- Federal University Kashere Post UTME | FUKASHERE Screening Portal 2023/2024
- GSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 for UTME and Direct Entry (DE)
For further inquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083
Please note, that no physical appearance is required throughout the exercise.