Adamawa State Government Recruitment Portal – www.adamawastate.gov.ng
This is to announce that recruitment has commenced for the latest Job vacancies in Adamawa State Government. These Jobs are among the most recent Adamawa State Civil Service Commission employment scheme for the unemployed in the state.
Therefore, Applicants searching for Adamawa State Government Recruitment 2023/2024, Adamawa Civil Service Commission recruitment, Jobs in Yola Adamawa, or current Jobs in Adamawa are all welcome to apply.
We have obtained some information important for this recruitment. So ensure you read it up before proceeding to Adamawa State Government Recruitment Portal – www.adamawastate.gov.ng to apply.
Adamawa State Government Recruitment
The recruitment is in line with the state government’s resolve to provide more job opportunities to the people. Adamawa State Civil Service Commission will conduct the recruitment exercise. We were also made to understand that, the portal – www.adamawastate.gov.ng is open to all irrespective of the level of education.
Adamawa Civil Service Commission recruitment process for this Job in Yola Adamawa State would be based on merit. We also wish to inform Applicants that no application fee is required. Avoid scammers and report anybody soliciting money in the process of this recruitment. Always visit Adamawa State Government Recruitment Portal for updates.
Additionally, a valid means of Identification is very important because Adamawa State Government Recruitment Portal will not validate the Application of those without any means of Identification. Anybody lobbying or trying to bribe his or her way would be penalized. Adamawa State Civil Service Commission employment slots are not for the highest bidders.
No matter your level of experience, there is definitely a position for you in these latest Job vacancies in Adamawa State Government. Nonetheless, you must have at least a certain level of educational qualification.
Why You Should Apply for Adamawa State Government Recruitment
Applicants recruited into the state government Job stand to gain a lot. Our team has released some of the things candidates stand to gain from the recruitment.
- Government Job staff are entitled to pensions after retirement.
- Little or no level of experience.
- Security of Job as Applicants receive appointment letters upon employment.
- Also Entitled to bonuses and welfare packages.
- Workers also earn more through a promotional rise in ranks and cadre.
- Civil service jobs allow one time for other ventures while still working for the government.
- Delta State Teachers Recruitment | Delta State Government Recruitment 2023/2024
- Delta State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2024 | Job Vacancies in Asaba Delta State
- NCDC Job Vacancies 2023/2024 | NCDC Recruitment Portal
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment Portal | FMARD Recruitment 2023/2024
Adamawa State Government Recruitment Requirements
- Must be a legal resident in Adamawa, before he or she can do this job.
- Also, each person must have obtained at least an O-level certificate.
- Sound communication skills are very important for Jobs in Yola.
- A certain level of experience doing similar Jobs in Adamawa would be considered an advantage.
- This job will certainly require you to be diligent into work
- Further, each Applicant will have to make his or her NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter available. Because it’s among the essential requirements for Graduate jobs.
- You must possess a valid means of identification before proceeding to visit the Adamawa State recruitment portal.
- Interested persons should be people that know how to do teamwork and also be punctual to duties. Before proceeding to fill out the Adamawa State Government job application form.
How to Apply for Adamawa State Government Recruitment
- Apply through the recruitment portal
Interested persons should visit the Adamawa State Government Recruitment Portal – www.adamawastate.gov.ng HERE and apply before the deadline.
Finally, remember no Application fee is required. And don’t hesitate to share your thoughts via the comment sections.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a written Application and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) 9 copies each and all credentials/ documents are to be submitted to the State Agencies (SA) at the address below:
The Board Chairman,
Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 57 Atiku Abubakar Road, Jimeta-Yola,
An electronic copy should also be sent to the e-mail: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09 hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays) from the Board Chairman, Tel: +234(0)706 762 8077.